Note: information on this page refers to Ceylon 1.1, not to the current release.
modules.ceylon-lang.org aka Ceylon Herd
Ceylon Herd is our next-gen module repository, where you can find and publish open-source Ceylon modules. Why is it next-gen? Here's why:
- Lean and intuitive user interface
- Tips and instructions to help you find your way
- Browse or search Ceylon modules
- Visualise information about Ceylon modules, such as dependencies, documentation, license or authors
- Integrated with remote issue trackers such as GitHub to give more depth to Ceylon modules
- Social: discover who's doing what, be proud of what you publish
- Keep up to date: follow people's activity, or track new versions of your favourite modules with Atom feeds
- Already integrated in every Ceylon tool: you can start using it today
- Publish your modules using an intuitive and helpful process that checks what you are doing and suggests ways forward
- Powerful management for module owners, with permissions delegation and transfer of ownership
Not only that, but we're not keeping this next-gen module repository to ourselves: it's completely Free Software so you're encouraged to run your own instance, just as powerful as what we're using, and contribute to make it better.